State DMV Approved
It’s our primary goal and desire to present to you the best online drivers ed seminars available combined with effective and personal behind the wheel training. Contact us to get started today!
ONLINE DRIVERS ED AND IN-VEHICLE TRAINING FOR TEENAGERS
- Obtain driving permit from the DMV. See requirements.
- Pay $375 to On The Go Driving School. You will be redirected to PayPal to use your PayPal balance or a credit card). Note: This includes the costs of the AAA How to Drive Online Course as well as the 6 hours of private driving instruction.
- You will receive an email from us with a link and prepaid redemption code for the AAA How To Drive Online Course once payment has been received.
- Complete 50% of course work online and we will contact you to schedule your 6 hours of private driving instruction.
- Start Driving!
Permits Needed Before Beginning Training
- Student and Parent/Legal Guardian need to take the following 4 items to the DMV:
- Student will need to take an original copy and state certified birth certificate. This proves a legal date of birth and a legal name. One of the parent’s names must be on the certificate.
- Student will need a Social Security Number. If the student does not have one they can call Social Security Dept. and get help. (The card itself is not needed, just the number.)
- Photo identification is necessary. This might be a library card, student body card or even a yearbook picture.
- Verification that the student is enrolled in school (Verification of Compliance). See the school counselor or go to the school’s district office to get this form.
- Your Parent/Legal Guardian must also sign the permit and will also need photo I. D. If the guardian or parent has a different last name then documents will be needed to state the relationship between student and guardian.
- There is a permit fee of $21.50 that needs to be paid to the Drivers License Division. These fees are non refundable.
- Student needs to be 14 1/2 years of age or older in order to obtain a permit.